I picked The Walking Dead because I love this kind of TV shows where you do not know what is going to happen next. This is a TV show transmitted by AMC and directed by Frank Darabont, released in 2010. It have not finished yet.
Basic Plot: this is a TV show that shows how people lives in a zombie apocalypse. Watching this TV show you experience that human do not have to survive just from zombies, but they also need to be careful with their same specie, humans. People is going to do whatever they can to survive. it does not matter if that requires to kill someone else.
What I like about it.
- I am really engaged with this drama. After seven seasons I cannot predict what is going to happen next. This simple fact make it exciting.
- I love the cast. I feel like i already know them.
- My favorite character is Rick Grimes. He is the leader of the group. He has passed through a lot of emotional phases and I think he is getting crazier and crazier.
- I also like that there is not a economic status. Everybody is trying to survive in a dead world.
What I do not like.
- I do not like how the director kills people. I know is part of the drama of the TV show, but I just hate when I starting to like someone, and suddenly he/she gets killed.
- I do not like that the principal characters cannot be safe or relaxed for more than two episodes.
In conclusion, this is a TV show where people is going to do everything to survive in a world around of zombies and hostile people trying to survive as well. This fact creates drama and suspense which make this TV show more and more exciting every time.
WORD COUNT: 307